DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST THE LAW
Children’s Home Healthcare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Children’s Home Healthcare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Children’s Home Healthcare provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- qualified sign language interpreters
- written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats) provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- qualified interpreters
- information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Kendra Taliaferro. If you believe that Children’s Home Healthcare has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
901 Waterfall Way Suite 105
Richardson TX 75080
972-646-0161 or 972-661-3737
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Kendra Taliaferro is available to help you.
You can file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights
- Electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
- By mail at
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Ave. SW
Room 509F HHH Building Washington, DC 20201
- By phone at 1-800-368-1019; 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html